QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
To make everything clear, we present a list of frequently asked questions with answers. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via the form at the bottom of the page – we will be happy to answer them.
1. What types of accommodation are available?
We offer double rooms with double or single beds and triple rooms with single beds.
2. Is there a possibility to add an extra bed?
Yes, in some rooms it is possible to add an extra bed.
3. Can more people stay in a room?
It is not always possible to add an extra bed, so we sometimes we have to exclude that possibility. The cost of accommodation for a child up to 11 years of age is PLN 60/night, and for a person over 12 years of age it is PLN 100/night. The price also includes breakfasts.
4. Are there cots for children available in the facility?
Yes. On our Guests’ request we can place a cot in the room. The number of available beds is limited, and we require reservation in advance. We provide bed linen along with the baby cot. For children under 3 years of age this option is free of charge.
5. Are the prices offered per room or per person?
The prices quoted are for a room with breakfast.
6. What are rooms equipped with?
Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a hot drink set. Each room has its own private bathroom with a shower or a bath, a toilet, a washbasin, a hairdryer, a set of towels and soap.
7. Is there a parking lot available on the premises?
Yes, there is a monitored parking lot with 18 parking places.
8. Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes, there is a free Wi-Fi available to Guests in the entire facility.
9. How can I pay for my stay?
You can pay via Dotpay (fast transfer), or by transferring money directly to our bank account. It is also possible to pay in cash or by credit card upon arrival. Payment in cash is possible only in Polish currency.
10. What happens if I have to change or cancel my reservation?
We always try to consider any changes in the reservation date in favour of our Guests. The change is free of charge, provided that we are notified 14 days prior to the Guest’s scheduled arrival date. The costs of booking cancellation and not arriving at the hotel are presented in both the on-line booking terms and conditions and in the terms and conditions of the facility.
11. What time is breakfast served and how long does a hotel night last?
A hotel night starts from 2:00 pm to 10:00 am the next day. Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30 am.
12. Is it possible to check in before the check-in time?
It is possible to check-in earlier, but it depends on the availability of rooms.
13. Is it possible to check-out later?
The facility does not guarantee the possibility of a later check-out.
14. Are pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed on the premises.
15. What happens to my personal data?
We are very serious about security and privacy of our guests. At B&B Wadowice we only ask for information necessary to make a reservation. We also ensure safety of all the personal data that have been provided to us.
16. Is it possible to make a reservation by phone?
Yes, there is a possibility of a telephone reservation. Our receptionists will help you choose the accommodation and then walk you through the reservation process.
17. Can I make a reservation on behalf of another person?
Yes, you can make such a reservation on-line. You simply enter the surname of the guest and the phone number that will be available during their trip. You must also enter the guest’s email in order for them to receive the confirmation.
18. Is the reception desk open 24 hours a day?
The B&B Wadowice reception desk is open 24 hours a day.
19. Can I buy a ticket to Energylandia at your facility?
Yes, you can buy tickets to Energylandia from us at a 5% discount.
20. How far is Energylandia from your facility?
We are located about 15km from Energylandia Park. It’s about a 20-minute drive.
21. What are bar's opening hours?
The bar is open from 12:00 am to 12:00 pm.
22. Can the bar be used by outside guests?
The bar is also open to guests from outside.